POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crypt (25k) : Re: Crypt (25k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crypt (25k)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 16 May 2000 01:19:35
Message: <3920da67$1@news.povray.org>
"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message
> Yeeehaaaaw! A Metallica Fan!!! Woohoo!
> Suggestions?
> Show the moon and some pale moonlight through the windows.
> "The moon is full, never seems to change,
> Just labeled mentally deranged"
> Throw in some radiosity, it's a tad too dark.
> Give it an idea, something out of Metallica's songs.
> So far, so good. When you're done, may I print a copy on a t-shirt?
> Will you post the source?

Thanks for the ideas - I like the moon idea a lot. The theme that I'm
working on is "Creeping Death," but it needs more Egyptian stuff I think.

You may certainly print a copy on any type of undergarments that you wish,
and sure - I'd be happy to post the source when it's done. For now I posted
the source for the actual logo on pbs-f. I'm really slow at this so it will
probably take me quite a while to finish this picture.

Regards,
Dave

P.S. - Glad to meet another Metallica freak!