POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.5 : Re: MegaPov 0.5 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.5
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 15 May 2000 16:21:06
Message: <39205c32$1@news.povray.org>
Jetlag <bga### [at] microsoftcom> wrote...
> > The Windows version of MegaPov 0.5 is finally ready for download!  The
Mac
> > version should be ready later today also, and hopefully other OSs will
> > follow soon.
>
> Is there a reason you haven't moved to the 3.1g GUI source? Just
> wondering...

umm... yea...  I thought I did do that.  Oh, yes, now I remember.  I got
about 1/2 way through working on that and then got distracted by other bug
fixes and stuff, and never finished it.  It appears that you'll have to wait
at least a little longer.  :-(

-Nathan