POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : requests/suggestions? : requests/suggestions? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  requests/suggestions?
From: Vittorio Zamparella
Date: 15 May 2000 14:37:51
Message: <392043ff@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody!

Is this the right place to make some requests for the 3.5 version?

I mean, I used Pov a lot last weeks (especially Windows porting) and I
realized some things I *really* think could be useful. Not really about the
render engine itself but about it manges files and options.

I mean to make a sensible post, so I'm looking for the right place to be
listened to.

Ciao,
     Vittorio