POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.5 : Re: MegaPov 0.5 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.5
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 May 2000 14:31:59
Message: <3920429f@news.povray.org>
Well, whatever the glitch was AOL seems to have fixed IE5.
Try and figure that one!
I got the demos05.zip file through IE.

Bob

"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
{ Thought I had better mention this so others might realize someone
{ else has had trouble in the downloading of the zip file (and other
{ files there).
{ Somehow IE won't see the download(s) and yet going through AOL
{ does okay.  I couldn't even right-click on the links in IE5 and tell it
{ to Save Target as...
{ I mention this especially be cause it's a very rare occurance.
{
{ Bob
{
{