POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surgical Equipment (20kb) : Re: Surgical Equipment (12kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surgical Equipment (12kb)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 May 2000 06:30:55
Message: <391fd1df@news.povray.org>
My major complaint with that way has always been how it necessitates
paging down to see the reply on messages over a window-page in length.
I'm not saying the below-quote method is wrong, it's just about personal
preferences.
Even more so I know a reply can never be mistaken for anything else if placed
before the quoted message.  If at the end it always seems to mix in with signatures.

Checking the group I'm in just now, going way OT  :-)  unless this is surgery on
message posts.

Bob