POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Compact Text Logo v1 : Re: Compact Text Logo v1 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compact Text Logo v1
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 15 May 2000 05:18:55
Message: <391fc0ff@news.povray.org>
Really neat. (Coming from me, that's a _very_ appreciative comment).

Some rems:
* "-ray"'s "y" is not perfectly verticaly aligned on the right (visually at
least);
* compacttext1a.gif seems slightly blurred, probably due to anti-aliasing;
* I do not know if "-ray"'s "-" should be verticaly aligned on the left on
the "p" - or not;
* I do not know where the "TM" should go. An idea : make it square (scale)
and use it as a dot.

Povingly,

Philippe