POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : unicorn in a forest : Re: unicorn in a forest Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: unicorn in a forest
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 14 May 2000 19:02:53
Message: <391f309d@news.povray.org>
> ok comments please

What I like: The tree bark is really good, and the darker colored ferns look
great. The unicorn object is well made. (I was going to say "Well done," but
everyone knows that unicorn is better "medium rare.") The horn seems
properly proportioned. The atmosphere is pleasant. (I would add more trees
to create a more "mysterious" effect, but only as a matter of personal
taste.)

Suggestions for possible improvement: The pink rocks are awkward-looking,
the ground could use a little more natural clutter, maybe more of the dark
green ferns, and the dark brown splotch on the left side of the unicorn's
face and body is a little too dark.

Regards,
Dave