POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another POV logo - attached files (1/1) : Re: Another POV logo - attached files (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another POV logo - attached files (1/1)
From: Rune
Date: 14 May 2000 18:06:16
Message: <391f2358@news.povray.org>
Nice and simple.

I would try another font for the letters, and make them bigger.

I would also find another way of coloring them. While the cyan, magenta, and
yellow are symbolic (or whatever), it doesn't look very nice. Try all black
or all white.

But most important, I think you should do something (I don't know what) to
the logo so that it is somewhat interesting even when viewed in just black
and white.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,