POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Outrun! Or the little hovercraft that could (not?) [~24KB Jpeg] : Re: Outrun! Or the little hovercraft that could (not?) [~24KB Jpeg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outrun! Or the little hovercraft that could (not?) [~24KB Jpeg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 May 2000 18:01:03
Message: <391c7f1f@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

| Actually, I doubt it would be very useful for blobs...at least, not when
| using the same blob components as the blob object. The current texture
| blending works just as well, and you would have to go to special effort
| to make sure the pattern lined up properly.

Oh well, worth a try to see what all it can do anyhow.
And yep, I remember the examples of that now.  Thought all that was
something to do with particle-making instead.
As a isosurface that could get interesting for sure, although I could probably
forget about animation if both isosurface and media were used.  For now anyway.