POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Logo 5 (~56kau) : Re: Eye Logo 5 (~56kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye Logo 5 (~56kau)
From: Rune
Date: 12 May 2000 16:38:12
Message: <391c6bb4@news.povray.org>
"TonyB" wrote:
> Here's the latest update to the eye logo,
> which I've so happily found that you like. :)

Uhh, very close to perfect I think!

I prefer the more smooth gradient in my own version R1, and the slightly
more visible shading (your version looks more flat), but that really isn't
important. I don't think you need to change anything.

I think it would be great if you instead concentrated on making up
completely new logos. The more good logos we get, the better.

> Forgive me for not providing 2 color versions,
> but I don't like them without AA.

Nobody has said that you should provide 2-color versions without AA.
I consider your black and white versions without phong for 2-color versions.

> I was also wondering: do you see any
> expression in the eye?

No.

> Does it look like it's the eye of a happy
> person, a calm person, or what?

No, it's just an eye.

> Please let me know. Maybe we can figure
> out some way of adding emotion to it.

Please don't! Besides, it would require a completely changed version, and
that would be a shame after you done so much to make people satisfied with
the current version!

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,