POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Slight suggestion : Re: Slight suggestion Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slight suggestion
From: Rune
Date: 12 May 2000 16:38:08
Message: <391c6bb0@news.povray.org>

> Tony's logo is one of the best I have
> seen so far, but there is one thing
> off : The full spectrum of colors is
> not present. Blue is missing.

I think the colors are not an essential part of the logo. We don't need an
official way of coloring the logo. As long as the outline of the logo is the
same, people can color it as they wish. Tony's logos are colored in one way,
you have in another way, and I made a colorful version too (see the reply to
Bill in the thread "Eye Logo version R1"). I don't think we have to choose
only one of them.

> Just hope that Tony doesn't mind my
> altering his work.

I'm sure he doesn't (as long as you don't submit your version).

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,