POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Outrun! Or the little hovercraft that could (not?) [~24KB Jpeg] : Outrun! Or the little hovercraft that could (not?) [~24KB Jpeg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Outrun! Or the little hovercraft that could (not?) [~24KB Jpeg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 May 2000 11:06:34
Message: <391c1dfa@news.povray.org>
Thought I'd try once again to render a still image of my Martian Dust Storm
animation after tweaking on the media some more.  Only a one hour render
here but it got too boring for me to keep seeing what I wasn't happy with
over and over.  So this may be final unless I stumble into a better "dust".
I could paint this up better in a epaint program I think  :-)
Btw, I've also redone the animation and removed the other ones:
http://members.aol.com/persistenceofv/mdc_pan1.mpg  [629KB Mpeg]

Bob
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm