POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some Flowers (93kB) : Re: Some Flowers (93kB) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Flowers (93kB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 May 2000 10:02:32
Message: <391c0ef8@news.povray.org>
Looks nice.  Fine enough if you aren't one to scrutinize renders  ;-)
so most mothers would love it without questioning probably.
Got to say I like those clouds.  Just Wednesday morning I was driving
along and saw very similar clouds in the far distance.
I think if you had some thickness on the leaves it would survive the
profile views, such as those see at upper left of the pot, better.

Bob