POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Logo Final? (~34kau) : Re: Eye Logo Final? (~34kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye Logo Final? (~34kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 10 May 2000 20:39:30
Message: <391a0142@news.povray.org>
>Hmm, judging from the response of others, maybe you shouldn't listen to
>me any more. I seem to be the only person who likes my version of the
>logo better. :-(

Don't feel bad. Besides, I don't see why you can't make your own custom
version of the logo to suit yourself. That way we could all be happy. You
also seem to like to see individual spheres and have it upside down. That's
fine, if that's what you like. I don't mind, just keep it to yourself. :)

>Grumble mumble goofy water-softener pool cleaner colors grumble mumble
>grumble...

LOL  :)