POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : unicorn in a forest : Re: unicorn in a forest Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: unicorn in a forest
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 14 May 2000 22:44:32
Message: <391F62C2.4D9D49F8@attglobal.net>
Robert Jefferson wrote:

> ok comments please

- Even though I've never seen a unicorn and it possibly could have spots
on its hide, I prefer them white.
- The ground looks too flat and the texture doesn't quite cut it.
- Tell that idiot who left a coke can in their that he shouldn't pollute
mythical forests like that!

But don't listen to me as this is by far better than anything I would be
able to do.

--
Francois Labreque | Make you a deal, I'll show you mine if you show
     flabreq      | me yours.