POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Logo 5 (~56kau) : Re: Eye Logo 5 (~56kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye Logo 5 (~56kau)
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 12 May 2000 16:37:40
Message: <391C6B99.4B9DCB1B@stud.ntnu.no>
To be honest.. I don't like it. As a shape it's too unbalanced. The
space between the blob and the sphere is distracting compared to the
objects, which are nice and round. I also think my brain has a problem with
the fat part being at the top; I'm probably expecting a shape like that to
tip over. Finally I'm not sure it makes a good eye either. Eyes don't
usually have white between the iris and the eyelid unless you're dead or
really, really scared. All this adds up to making me a bit uneasy when I see
this.

But hey, this is me. You seem to have plenty of adherents so this shouldn't
discourage you from developing this further.

sig