POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Emission Type 2 and media brightness : Re: Emission Type 2 and media brightness Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emission Type 2 and media brightness
From: Jerome
Date: 12 May 2000 08:26:51
Message: <391BF878.3D652331@iname.com>
TonyB wrote:

> >I will need source before I can do that, and also version 0.5 will be out
> >soon, so there may not be time for this addition.
>
> Oh, well, I guess I'll have to wait for 0.6, or should I say [.6]?
> (Lightwave joke...)
	I just sent my code to Nathan, but if you can't wait, you
can get the source for the files I modified here:
http://www.enst.fr/~jberger/mpov.tar.gz (you will still have
to get the rest of the source for megapov 0.4 from somewhere
though). This includes my bug fixes for media method 3.

		Jerome
--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger