POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship (work in progress) : Re: Starship (work in progress) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starship (work in progress)
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 10 May 2000 16:53:39
Message: <3919CC6C.DD10E94D@istar.ca>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> It's great.  The oxidized metal seems somewhat out of place but
> it adds character.  The tank lines going into the side of the motor
> venturi seems out of place too.  Maybe another apparatus at the
> connection point would be best there.

I agree.. I'm not happy with the tanks either, since the piping is too
simplistic, and the engine cap does not seem to be the right place for
them to be connected to. I think more mechanisms are required to make it
look good.

I need to do a little more research and look at some diagrams of
traditional rockets...

Simon