POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surgical Equipment (20kb) : Re: Surgical Equipment (20kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surgical Equipment (20kb)
From: Mike Weber
Date: 10 May 2000 11:56:22
Message: <391986a6$1@news.povray.org>
Its used in a hospital pharmacy.  Drugs and medicine are placed into these
cubies which have memory so that it can be programmed with what med it has.
They are distributed through out the hospital to medical stations, which
look just the same - but different software.  The stations can then open the
cubie so a nurse can remove the meds.

There's more in p.o-t

--
Mike