POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Fractal Macro : Re: Fractal Macro Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractal Macro
From: Ken
Date: 10 May 2000 11:25:26
Message: <39197EE2.28730AEA@pacbell.net>
Warp wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> : That is ridiculous.
>
>   Why?

Maybe you are some sort of mathematical genius but for me I have
absolutely no capacity for doing math functions in my head.

Take for example 2/1.2978

Can you do that without paper or a calculator ?

Maybe you can but I would rather have a real number to look at than
have to work out the equation. Especially if it's been a while since
I have worked on the scene.