POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : photon mapping : Re: photon mapping Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: photon mapping
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 May 2000 09:17:48
Message: <3919617c@news.povray.org>
"Paul Daniel Jones" <pdj### [at] psuedu> wrote in message news:391941CD.B141E099@psu.edu...
| This is my first attempt at photon mapping, in general I think that this
| is ok, although I cheesed out on the floor :-)

Just break the floor into planks and all would be fine.
I noticed the far back block appears to merge into the stack of spheres.
Only a juxtaposition I'm sure but it looks like it's stuck into them.
The block midway obviously isn't even though it too does similar at
the far left corner, however that's something of a benefit I think to the
play on light and reflection there.

Bob