POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : HELP!!!!!! : HELP!!!!!! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  HELP!!!!!!
From: Tarax
Date: 10 May 2000 10:30:51
Message: <39196103.ACA3EB4@mailcity.com>
After many setups of POV-Ray on my linux box, I haven't managed to
launch it yet. It seams to be well installed compared to the Doc
instructions but when I try to render a scene the answer is "povray :
command not found" wherever the directory I launch it from. For
information I work (at home) on PC 233 MMX and the Mandrake 7.02
installed.
Think I'm really sad 'cause I've just felt in love with this soft and I
can only work with it at school or at friends' and on windows
version........ but I'd like to be free!!!!!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)