POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Logo Final? (~34kau) : Eye Logo Final? (~34kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Eye Logo Final? (~34kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 9 May 2000 23:59:17
Message: <3918de95@news.povray.org>
Well, here's the latest installment of my logo. It feels done to me. Let me
know if any of you have any opinions to the contrary. The only changes I
made were small, fine-tunings. I cleaned up the source code, and added #ifs
to control whether or not to use colors, or highlights and shadows. Using
this added feature, I rendered the 4 images you see (or don't see, depending
on your newsreader) here. The fine-tunings included returning to the
previous pupil, centering it in the eye, and making it a little bigger, as
well as some minor adjustments to the outer curve, including making it end a
little smaller, making the yellow stand out more in the gradient, and making
it end just a few degrees sooner. Oh, I also changed the highlights a
smidgen (not really noticeable) and moved the camera a little too (also, not
noticeable). Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'eye3dcolor.png' (10 KB) Download 'eyeflatcolor.png' (5 KB) Download 'eye3dblack.png' (5 KB) Download 'eyeflatblack.png' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'eye3dcolor.png'
eye3dcolor.png

Preview of image 'eyeflatcolor.png'
eyeflatcolor.png