POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Question about functions ??? : Re: Question about functions ??? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about functions ???
From: Y Tanabe
Date: 10 May 2000 01:01:41
Message: <3918ED3B.DE6A0FD2@kh.rim.or.jp>
Thanks Mr.Ron

I mean when the object confirm their actual Bounding Box Size.
For example,"ridgedMF" calculate thier height by recursive calculating,I
think.
So "ridgedMF" use inside of #macro define,normaly macro returns value or
object etc.,
that time "ridgedMF" can return correct Bounding Box or not.
The above point that I know.

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan
techflux @kh.rim.or.jp