POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Borland's free compiler problems : Borland's free compiler problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Borland's free compiler problems
From: Psychomek
Date: 9 May 2000 14:32:06
Message: <39188526.F410CBB0@home.com>
well i saw the link to the compiler the other day and figured i would
take a shot at it and try and compile a 3.1g based Megapov for
windows....  well now it turns out that I can't due to one tiny
thing...  I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE THIS COMPILER!!!!!!

Please can someone explain to me in PLANE ordinary english how to
compile it?   i would be able to in Linux (have compiled programs there
before)  but not windows... it seems to me a conspiracy *scans the room
for electronic bugs*.   please help me...