POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : mediatest derivative : mediatest derivative Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  mediatest derivative
From: Cyrrin
Date: 9 May 2000 13:54:56
Message: <39185067.FC4CA2F@umich.edu>
First of all, thanks to Tony for providing the kick that I need to get
back into pov.  I've been out of the active scene for a few years,
although I've lurked on the newsgroup almost continuously.
  This is a basic modification of Tony's original mediagames scene with
his mediagames3 bozo pattern put in.  The frequency of the pattern is
varied over time and should cycle exactly once.  Basically, I was just
messing around with different parameters in the eternal quest to come up
with something pretty and/or interesting.  Hard to not hit one of those
when you play with media.

  - Cyrrin

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: