POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Facehugger 2 (47kb) : Re: Facehugger 2 (47kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Facehugger 2 (47kb)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 May 2000 09:23:07
Message: <3918113b@news.povray.org>
"Peter Houston" <hou### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
| I think the scanner above the patient could do with some more work.

To me this person is reflective, clothes and all.  Wonder if anyone else
sees it that way too?
I really like the scene overall though.  Do you use the adaptive aa or just
more aa method 1?  Asking because of the jaggies in the diagonal lines.
About the screen device, I was thinking a couple red and yellow lights
wouldn't hurt.  Or whatever else which might make it more than just a screen.

Bob