POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Rendering : The Cloud3 : Re: Test Rendering : The Cloud3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Rendering : The Cloud3
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 9 May 2000 04:02:52
Message: <3917C61F.C4639502@umh.ac.be>
Yes this is an image_map, like all the textures in this scene
except the metal, the glass and the sky. This rise the realism.
The textures are enhance with corel photopaint using some
directionnal blur (I don't why this is called like this,
(this is an english traduction of french word) it should be
"directionnal sharpen" but...).

Fabian.