POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Rendering : The Cloud3 : Re: Test Rendering : The Cloud3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Rendering : The Cloud3
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 9 May 2000 03:58:49
Message: <3917C52A.E486C30E@umh.ac.be>

> Nice. Very nice. Very, very nice.

Thanks you very much!!

> This is like looking at something out of
> the Lightwave[6] gallery.

Touchdown! Before the week-end I looked to this new gallery
and saw a video with some sphere and I decided to try to do
something with pov and in the same time test my texture and
lightning settings. I recommend to everyone to go to this
gallery (http://www.newtek.com/) and also don't miss
the video (last gallery I think) with the sphere. Really
amazing!!
I am sure that we can do better than my picture with pov!!
I am really sure. Because I didn't use "professional"
tricks. Prof. use several light per object etc...

>Amazing. Keep it up. Show the world that POV can!

I will try to do my best :).

Fabian.