POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Rendering : The Cloud3 : Re: Test Rendering : The Cloud3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Rendering : The Cloud3
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 9 May 2000 03:48:19
Message: <3917C2B7.8D0FDB98@umh.ac.be>
> I'll just comment on all 3 here.
> This third image is what seems most real to me, the second image being
> very much so too except very bright as if just opening my eyes at noon.
> The first image seems to have a floating spheres look to it.

You are right the first image have some problems. This is not always
simple
to "blend" all the object together. Even in the marvelous, great, etc..
image of Gilles Tran, "the thing red which contain water for firemen"
(I dont't know the word in english :)) is not completly well "blended"
in the enviroment.

 All this just opinion
> of course.
> I think you have a fabulous set of textures going, as well as great lighting
> and overall sense of realism.

Thank you very very much!

Fabian.