POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye 3 : Re: Eye 3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye 3
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 8 May 2000 22:29:14
Message: <391777fa$1@news.povray.org>
"TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote in message
> Here's the latest update. I changed the pupil to what Chris Huff
suggested.
> Do the rest of you like it? Forgive me for not typing more or specifying
the
> file sizes but my chihuahua is asleep on my lap and it would wake her up
if
> I got the calculator to figure that out. Thanks for understanding. Enjoy.

Lookin' good, Tony!  It's starting to look nice, clean, and professional
(seriously).  Personally, to keep the clean and simple look, keep it
something like this.

I just got how the eye relates to POV.  Persistance of VISION.  Duh :)

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-

Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)