POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bunch of torii : Re: A bunch of torii Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bunch of torii
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 8 May 2000 18:59:19
Message: <391746BF.1B11C298@online.no>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> But how many?

First: Thank you all for commenting.
And I'm glad some of you like the image.

There are 25 torii shapes in the code. (24 small and 1 big)

(but it could be argued that a 26th torus is formed by
the 24 small torii. =)

I must admit that for a while I had trouble verifying for myself the
number of torii in this image.

And if I tried to follow a small torus (not a "middle" one) around the
big torus, my eyes sometimes tried to convince me that it made an
extra loop before coming back to itself.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html