POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Rendering : The cloud [100k] : Re: Test Rendering : The cloud [100k] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Rendering : The cloud [100k]
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 8 May 2000 10:40:21
Message: <3916D083.5017CA2C@attglobal.net>
Fabian BRAU wrote:

> I am developping an adventure game with other pov user
> (http://members.xoom.com/GenOrb). This week-end I made some
> tests for textures and lightning. Instead of let these pictures on my
> hard drive I share them with you ;). Not all the things are perfect:
> The reflective object (Metal and Glass) are rather well "blended" in
> their environment, but for other this is more disputable.
> On this picture, I use trick to simulate radiosity (the shadows are
> less darker than without the trick)
>
> Fabian.

>  [Image]

*throwing the towel*

That's it!  I'll never be that good at texturing.  What's the point in
keeping trying.  I give up  :(

It's probably just me, but it looks like the orange ball is floating
above the marble slab.

--
Francois Labreque | Make you a deal, I'll show you mine if you show
     flabreq      | me yours.