POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Rendering : The cloud [100k] : Test Rendering : The cloud [100k] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Test Rendering : The cloud [100k]
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 8 May 2000 04:53:53
Message: <39168093.59ADA607@umh.ac.be>
I am developping an adventure game with other pov user
(http://members.xoom.com/GenOrb). This week-end I made some
tests for textures and lightning. Instead of let these pictures on my
hard drive I share them with you ;). Not all the things are perfect:
The reflective object (Metal and Glass) are rather well "blended" in
their environment, but for other this is more disputable.
On this picture, I use trick to simulate radiosity (the shadows are
less darker than without the trick)

Fabian.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: