POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo (~10kau) : Re: "Eye" logo (~10kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Eye" logo (~10kau)
From: Ken
Date: 8 May 2000 03:48:45
Message: <391670D8.D52E7034@pacbell.net>
Simen Kvaal wrote:

> Without intended insultation of any possible opinion of the POV-team, the
> logo should be a _symbol_ rather than just fancy letters...

I don't think the POV-Team has a problem with the logo not saying
"POV-Ray". They merely suggested that if it does that you include
a tiny TM symbol along with it. Other than that what is wrong with
spelling it out ? The corporate world has a long history of adopting
logos comprised of nothing more than stylized letters of their
company name.