POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: particles? : Re: particles? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: particles?
From: Pabs
Date: 7 May 2000 23:04:26
Message: <39162EE0.24E1DC39@hotmail.com>
Glen Berry wrote:

> >When I post the preliminary ParticlePatch src (done over MegaPOV 0.4) next week (I
> >think it will be finished by then) how should I post it

It may be a little longer (I have exams this week) >:O  :-)

> >2 - changed src files
>
> I have a strong preference for #2. Distributing whole source files
> which have been modified is much more idiot-proof (ie, Glen Proof)
> than handing out a list of changes. and info on where to add them.

I agree but what if you are working on a patch of your own an you accidentally
overwrite your files with the patch you download - then you will be in trouble unless
you can decode your scribbled notes :) back to bits & bytes

Chris Huff wrote:

> Could you post some demo images so we all know what you are talking
> about? :-)

Will post changed src, & demo images (both James Neill's & ParticlePatch) on my
website
(zip.to/pabs3) when I finish them

Bye
Pabs