POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textures and image maps : Textures and image maps Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Textures and image maps
From: David Johnson
Date: 7 May 2000 15:23:27
Message: <3915c2af@news.povray.org>
Hi,

 I am new to all this raytracing and textuer setting so please forgive me if
this is very much
a beginneers question.

I have produced an object on to which I would like to put a logo which I
have go in the form of
gif file. (e.g. the Side of a Truck). I don't want it repeated or mirrored
on all sides of a cube.
I would like it to appear in one location

Could some one point me to a set by set beginners guide to doing this or am
I barking up
the wrong tree and I should be appraoching this from a different direction.

I am currently using moray and the texture edit program that comes with it.

Cheers

David