POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Crusoe" logo 2 (~12kau) : Re: "Crusoe" logo 2 (~12kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Crusoe" logo 2 (~12kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 7 May 2000 01:01:55
Message: <3914f8c3@news.povray.org>
>somehow, Mattel does i think. on that "barbiedoll" pink color.

Didn't some guys try to patent "orange"?

>the blue "pov" part has too much empty space it seems, when compared to
>the "ray" part. also, it kind of looks like it might be read, "pov eray"

I just added to the lines to give it movement, but I see what you mean.
Also, about the empty space, that's why I added the RAY in there last time.
I moved it out again, because I thought it would look better, but now I have
my doubts.

>there is also something a little not quite right with the curve on the
>"P" when it breaks away from the circle. but that doesn't help the empty
>space issue which i'm preoccupied with.

I did that curve by hand. I couldn't get a perfect circle. You can see it
more in the larger sized original. I'll see what I can do about it.

>i'll be intersted in any changes you might come up with. good luck!

Thanks. I don't feel any inspiration right now, but I'm sure I'll come up
with something. :)  Hopefully, I'll come up with something that eliminates
the "rinse-o" look of it.