POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dd povlogo e : Re: dd povlogo e Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dd povlogo e
From: Ken
Date: 6 May 2000 22:02:25
Message: <3914CE0E.92B6BAA3@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> On Sat, 06 May 2000 18:08:29 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> >I read every message in every group. I keep up with the Moray group
> >because a lot of Moray users ask Pov related questions there.
>
> Do you think I should subscribe there then?

I post maybe 1-2 replies a week there. Most of the time it's Pov related
questions I answer but sometimes I even answer Moray questions. I would
say if you are curious subscribe for a month or two and decide if you want
to try to keep up with it. You can always delete the group if you get tired
of it. It really is a pretty slow group compared to the others and seldom
do questions go unanswered. Lutz, the author or Moray, is also quite
active in that group.