POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : newsreader, kind of o.t. : newsreader, kind of o.t. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  newsreader, kind of o.t.
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 6 May 2000 00:31:36
Message: <3913A0DA.85456FA7@osu.edu>
I was wondering what you as unix users use to view binary news messages,
ie povray.binaries.images picture attachments? i have been using
netscape 4.61 under linux and it tends to have the desire to reload the
image about 3 times before it lets me scroll up and down to view it.

I will entertain any suggestions like emacs/xemacs and some spiffy way
of making it use like gimp or electric eyes to externally view the
image. i don't however want to have to save the image manually to disk
and then start some program.

so i hope this wasn't too oftopic, since the only reason i need this is
to view p.b.i.

thanks,
ross