POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Holy !%$*&! : Re: Holy !%$*&! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Holy !%$*&!
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 5 May 2000 11:48:43
Message: <3912EE1C.9E93A61F@osu.edu>
Eric Freeman wrote:
> > If you need further assistance please call the HE
> > Day Killed My Self Esteem Hotline.....
>
> LOL!!!!!  I just fell off my chair!!!!  BTW, if the line is busy, you know
> it's me on it (again).
>
> Eric

or me... i've got it on speed dial. every time i'm working on textures,
or feel the need to attempt to model a mechanical vehical of some sort,
i start banging away at the phone keypad.

blasted talents. one day all my mediocre skills (like making coffee, and
oh, don't forget... doing the dishes in the nude) will come together
into something good!!

ross/