POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MediaGames 6 (~71kau) : Re: MediaGames 6 (~71kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MediaGames 6 (~71kau)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 May 2000 00:49:08
Message: <391252c4@news.povray.org>
It's all so pathetic... that you've made nothing but fabulous stuff doing this.
j/k! about the first thing I said.
It's really neat things to look at.  Kind of a art without substance.
If you get my meaning.
I like ryan c.'s comment about color but that seems one form it could take
from several possibilities.

Bob