POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Face Hugger <WIP> (24kb) : Re: Face Hugger <WIP> (24kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Face Hugger <WIP> (24kb)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 4 May 2000 23:54:17
Message: <391244D3.138FB0EB@attglobal.net>
Peter Houston wrote:

> My first real attempt at using Radiosity.

Wow!  This good on your first try!  I must try this radiosity thing.
Maybe my pictures will turn out better.

> Suggestions,

The underwear is too tight.
The shoulders should be resting on the operation table.
And as everyone else said, high heels are really not a good idea on
those tiles.

--
Francois Labreque | It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it
     flabreq      | is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,