POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVLOGO : Re: POVLOGO Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLOGO
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 4 May 2000 15:59:18
Message: <3911d696@news.povray.org>
Pushed the button to fast.

    Just another test that turned out kinda nice. Comments welcome. In case
you are wondering, it shows CSG and uses the three basic shapes, sphere,
cylinder, box. It also shows the three dimensions and (to me) looks a little
futuristic. It uses the camera_location as a parameter and allows scaling
and positioning.

    I made a less nice one and for those who are 3D challenged, it makes a
decent 2D, 8 color image.