POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Holy !%$*&! : Holy !%$*&! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Holy !%$*&!
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 4 May 2000 00:17:58
Message: <3910F9BE.8A772FED@home.com>
Man i've been away from the pov scene again for a while. But after
seeing Gilles Tran's entrance to the IRTC and H.E. Day's latest work I
think I might as well give up!!! What happened? One day I would rank
myself as a fairly good pover, I mean i'[m 17 after all, the next I come
back to see H.E's work, also close to my age! I must come up with some
kinda killer image!! To bad I can't really hand code and am not too
familiar with the intricacies of while loops and such:-( Oh well:-(

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/