POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blob question, 5k gif : blob question, 5k gif Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  blob question, 5k gif
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 2 May 2000 15:22:33
Message: <390f2af9@news.povray.org>
Hi, i'm currectly trying to do some hand coding, especially blobby blobs. I
can get the general shape I want, but it has ribs in it. how can I go about
getting rid of these? I found negative strength to do what I want on the top
part, that was way cool, i like it a lot. Is there some way I can get rid of
those ribs though? the ones that are on the downward pertruding part of the
object.

by the way, this is not at all supposed to be a golf tee :) i'm serious, so
don't think so! you'll see when i'm done. i'm going to try to hand code an
entire scene so it might be next year when i'm finished.

anyway, thanks for the helparoo.

ross

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: