POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Logo : Re: POV Logo Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Logo
From: Rune
Date: 2 May 2000 13:31:05
Message: <390f10d9@news.povray.org>
"TonyB" wrote:
> Here's another concept I came up with.
> I keep feeling like the POV logo should
> somehow say POV-Ray when you look at it.
> Mine has a black P on top of a white R.
> I put an arrow-like thing in the middle
> of the P to give it some movement.

Hmm, I think it's a bit boring...
I liked your logo 11 much more. Would it be possible to change it so it said
"POV-Ray" instead of just "POV" ? I can't image how, but it would be nice if
it would, because "POV-Ray" is trademarked.

> Also, I would like to take this occasion
> to ask *everybody* to participate with
> enthusiasm. This might really be the
> first POV logo. We need the support of
> everybody, both in conversing on the
> subject, as well as submitting new
> designs for it.

That's right!

Thank you for your enthusiasm TonyB! :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,