POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Logo : POV Logo Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  POV Logo
From: TonyB
Date: 1 May 2000 22:45:53
Message: <390e4161@news.povray.org>
Here's another concept I came up with. I keep feeling like the POV logo
should somehow say POV-Ray when you look at it. Mine has a black P on top of
a white R. I put an arrow-like thing in the middle of the P to give it some
movement. I would like to add that although I feel the logo should spell it
out clearly, I am in now way opposed to someone coming up with some
cool-looking curve that one could slowly come to associate it to POV. I just
can't come up with any. :) Let me know what you think.

Also, I would like to take this occasion to ask *everybody* to participate
with enthusiasm. This might really be the first POV logo. We need the
support of everybody, both in conversing on the subject, as well as
submitting new designs for it. (I think Rune is dying for more input, please
help him!) Alright, enough out of me. Bye.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povlogo-icon.png' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'povlogo-icon.png'