POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finished!! (224Kbu) : Re: Finished!! (224Kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished!! (224Kbu)
From: Sebastian Strand
Date: 1 May 2000 20:18:43
Message: <390e1ee3@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote in
> I'd like to request the ng's comments.  Please comment!!

I thought I'd try some constructive criticism, as opposed to a bunch of
superlatives, so I stared at the pic for a long time, trying to come up with
something negative. The results: I find the green neon thing on the right a
bit distracting, especially since it's surroundings are so dark; the bot
antennas look a bit pixelated, along with some of the cables. Oh, and the
drunk is very hard to see on my screen too. Apart from these things it is an
amazing pic, certainly one of the best I've seen. Keep up the stunning work!