POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finished!! (224Kbu) : Re: Finished!! (224Kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished!! (224Kbu)
From: Sander
Date: 1 May 2000 16:39:46
Message: <390deb92@news.povray.org>
Ohhhhh, I will never do anything with POV again after having seen your
astounding picture. Such high degree of perfection will never be reached by
mere simple folks who are beginners forever...

But beautiful it is, what atmosphere, what colours, what scenery!!
Congratulations with your talent :-)

--
Regards,  Sander

H.E. Day <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> schreef in berichtnieuws
390CF25B.DBBAD459@heday.freeservers.com...